Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Vendor
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Congrats Cmccomb1!!! :cheers: Glad you were about to get in on this great deal!! :)

For those of you who have not yet placed your payment, here are three easy options. Let me know what is best for you and let's get your new Windrestrictor® brand products on the way to you!

1. Through our website: WindRestrictor® Custom Windscreen, Laser Etched Illuminated Windscreens, High Quality Wind Deflectors and use the code "kappagroupbuy" at checkout
2. Simply give me a call and I can process the order for you over the phone! (972) 487-5987
3. Confirm your order with me in a private message with your email address included and I can send you a paypal invoice to that email address.

Ashli

·
Vendor
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Our discount code is not working correctly for 50% off shipping to Canada. If this would apply to your order, please give me a call or send me an email and I can process your order over the phone, or send you a paypal invoice. :)

·
Vendor
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Today is it! If you want in on the group buy you must purchase by midnight! :)

Use the code "kappagroupbuy" at checkout. It expires tonight at 12:00.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Placed my order! I was going to order the door sills until I noticed that they are not offered in red illumination.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts