Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first 3 orders that have shown up in DealerWorld are viewable as of this morning. A

Silver (42U) Triboro Auto Cinamonsin NJ, Order#JBMXVH
Silver (42U) Robert Pontiac Danbury, CT Order#JDCFSC
Blue (25U) for AutoMall in Brattleboro, VT Order# JDCQKM

All coded 3000, means order has been accepted by Production Control, not that production has started.

Did 2500 mile radius search, 50 units.

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Wow! There's Jersey. Keep 'em coming. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
conejo148 said:
Did 2500 mile radius search, 50 units.

Thats a good step in the right direction towards iminant production! What does the "fifty units" mean?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PAS22 said:
Thats a good step in the right direction towards iminant production! What does the "fifty units" mean?
It's a search limiter. We can search a specific dealer, radius, VIN, any option, etc., if it's on a lot, in production, or if the order has just been accepted. Results are limited to 10, 20, 30, 40, or 50 units, chosen by the looker-upper.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
conejo148 said:
It's a search limiter. We can search a specific dealer, radius, VIN, any option, etc., if it's on a lot, in production, or if the order has just been accepted. Results are limited to 10, 20, 30, 40, or 50 units, chosen by the looker-upper.

Gottcha!

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
That VT one is probably the only one in all of VT. :D

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Thanks alot for the update! :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Who'll start the thread of all our dealerships and confirmed orders so that conejo can stay really busy over the summer... :lol:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Good idea...Can we start with CA?

·
Registered
936 Posts
This is good news as I was just getting ready to post some bad news. I was completing a business deal with a guy and his friend with him said he works at a supplier the makes the front end parts for the Solstice and he said i should be prepaird to wait a while. He said they are still trying to get the front faica and other parts right. Not that they can't build the correct but every time they send some parts to GM they want to change something else. He said they are on their 5th revision for the front facia. I am going to call my dealer now and see if my order status has changed.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Nothing in that will give any indication of numbering in the system of 1 to 1000 I presume. But can't wait to see my number come up.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
solli4me said:
Who'll start the thread of all our dealerships and confirmed orders so that conejo can stay really busy over the summer... :lol:
I'm plenty busy every summer...my family farms about 3000 acres, aside from my 4 that I have to mow b/c my fiancee won't let me have more than 4 goats. I have seriously contemplated "adopting" a city kid for the summer from Toledo or Ft. Wayne to keep a handle on things.

Remember, this just means that GM Production control has accepted the order, not that they are scheduled.

Sorry, no look-see on Canadian orders.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts