Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live near the Milford Gm Proving Grounds. I must say i live in solstice land! I see pre-production cars daily. I always get excited when i am able to see the solstice cars on the road. I was able to chase one driver down.He was a gm engineer and. he let me sit in the car and rev the engine up he also showed me how the convertible top worked The car was black and had black leather.I told him I ordered my car on may 19th. He told me the cars handling was impressive.This is the most exciting car I have ever wanted.Also my dealer will have one on display on august25th. I just hope I get my car this fall.black two tone inside everthing except onstar and xm.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Dave. welcome to the forum. You definitely have the passion required to follow the threads here. I've ordered a "Cool" with black leather and still waiting for them to build the first 1st 1000 "Cool."

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Solstice encounter of the direct kind...

Congratulations on chasing him down. It's great to hear folks excited about the Solstice.

Welcome to the Forum. Be sure to post when you have something to say. There's no real shortage of bravery about posting here. However, having said that, it's also one of the most cordial On-Line venues I've found.

Best of luck and again, welcome. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Welcome aboard, Dave. I like the fact that you chased him down. Shows a passionate spirit. :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Welcome. :cheers: My only question is why didn't you post earlier? You could have been the MVP back when we were banging our heads trying to think of things to post about. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.