Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the first to pull too far into a parking place and drag the front end on the curb?? And doing so just 4 hours after going over that issue with my wife! And it's her car! And I'm in deep squat!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,053 Posts
carlintexas said:
Am I the first to pull too far into a parking place and drag the front end on the curb?? And doing so just 4 hours after going over that issue with my wife! And it's her car! And I'm in deep squat!
Flowers. Lots of flowers ...and maybe a plane ticket. :leaving:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
819 Posts
stang said:
Flowers. Lots of flowers ...and maybe a plane ticket. :leaving:
Ticket for him (escape) or her (short vacation to cool off)? ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,691 Posts
And you can't even go over to the dealer and slap on a replacement part as they don't have them yet. Sounds like you need high lift springs instead of lowering bushings
 

·
AKA SolWhat?
Joined
·
10,592 Posts
carlintexas said:
Am I the first to pull too far into a parking place and drag the front end on the curb?? And doing so just 4 hours after going over that issue with my wife! And it's her car! And I'm in deep squat!
No, You're not!!!!

I did it the first day I had mine. It's always best to get that first scrape out of the way early. :)

.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,667 Posts
carlintexas said:
Am I the first to pull too far into a parking place and drag the front end on the curb?? And doing so just 4 hours after going over that issue with my wife! And it's her car! And I'm in deep squat!
OK, here's your story:

Oh My God, honey, come here! When did you do this? I TOLD you to be more careful. But don't worry about it. It could have happened to anyone. Come on, I'll take you out for dinner to make you feel better.

.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
SolWhat? said:
No, You're not!!!!

I did it the first day I had mine. It's always best to get that first scrape out of the way early. :)

.
My wife did her's the first day she drove it, too. At least my Caddy's is still intact....sigh....
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top