Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
936 Posts
Thanks Linedog I just got word that mine is just about done. It must be one of the first Sly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
Slying on the way

Gmlinedog said:
They are a com min down the line here they come here they come :willy:

Yes! The slys are on the way - is mine there GMlinedog? :yesnod:

Morts!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
401 Posts
Thanks Gmlinedog, can not wait to get my hands on the wheel. Keep up the good work.

1-1000, Sly fullyloaded, stockradio, no smoker package
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
Thanks, GMLinedog. Mine is Sly and it's been both exciting and painful to watch the VIN list fill up with Mysterious, Deep, and Envious cars.

Greatly appreciate your reports!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
479 Posts
GradSoulStice said:
whew.... what a relief... i was scared I would be in some second batch or something
I am worried, sounds like they changed colors, I wonder if they are changing batches, spoke with my delaer Monday and no change in my status. I have a mysterious, and have a mysteriously bad feeling I am going to be waiting awhile. No sense complaining though, at least I know I will have it by Oct., at least thats what GM says! :(
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,464 Posts
Gmlinedog said they are still making blacks, so yours should be there soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
479 Posts
LatinVenom said:
Gmlinedog said they are still making blacks, so yours should be there soon.
Hope your right! Thanks for the good thoughts!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,487 Posts
Excellent news! Thanks for the update, LineDog. I was worried the suits might have scared you off from passing along much info. Please let us know as you see all the different colors come by if you can. I'm guessing they will mix it up a bit among the colors like they did with black, blue and green, but I guess we haven't seen any good predictions about that yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
245 Posts
del_utz said:
I am worried, sounds like they changed colors, I wonder if they are changing batches, spoke with my delaer Monday and no change in my status. I have a mysterious, and have a mysteriously bad feeling I am going to be waiting awhile. No sense complaining though, at least I know I will have it by Oct., at least thats what GM says! :(
Isn't being one of the first 1000 first enough. :)

RELAX man.... no problem. :cool: their probably pretty close to, if not more than half way to number 1000. I don't know how they do the colors, if they have batches or what ever... but you probably don't have long to go.

i ordered mine may 4, so i am guessing that i am somewhere between 6900-7100. I have a long wait... don't stess man! :brentil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,512 Posts
Perhaps they finished up one of the first three colors (black, blue, green), and added Sly in its place. Wasn't envious one of the least popular according to our color poll?

Any First 1000 with Envious out there who haven't gotten a VIN yet???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
Thanks line dog, time for me to see if my dealer has responded yet.
I am hopeful that my broadcast date of 7/28 means I am in the line right now
and may be almost done!!!!!!!!!!


This is awsome!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
292 Posts
dengel said:
Perhaps they finished up one of the first three colors (black, blue, green), and added Sly in its place. Wasn't envious one of the least popular according to our color poll?

Any First 1000 with Envious out there who haven't gotten a VIN yet???
If our poll is correct they would have only had to make around 50 Envious for the 1st 1000.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
763 Posts
dengel said:
Perhaps they finished up one of the first three colors (black, blue, green), and added Sly in its place. Wasn't envious one of the least popular according to our color poll?

Any First 1000 with Envious out there who haven't gotten a VIN yet???
Thats what I thought about too, I figure they have finished envious.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top