Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always admired the look of the Solstice and Sky, and have had a desire to own one. Well, I just traded in my 2012 Can-Am Spyder RT on a 2006 emerald green Solstice. The first of this color I have seen. All seem to be either black or red. I love the color. I look forward to many years of fun driving it through the mountains here in Murphy, NC. If I ever have issues with it, I hope to find helpful advice from other owners.

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
Welcome! Have many miles of smiles

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
Emerald Green Metallic = Envious :grin: Welcome to the forum and enjoy the ride ! Not a lot of these cars built in this color 630 in 2007 I've only seen one other in the Cleveland area and it has a black top and interior mine is tan with a sand and steel interior .I've had more then a few people comment that mine is the only one they have ever seen in Emerald and with this combination .

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Welcome to the madness!! I've been in your neck of the woods many times over the last 30 + years. My parents lived in Hiawassee. Gone now. Heading back down your way this spring to pick up grandfather clock the neighbors are storing for us after selling the house.
Love the mountain driving but it does scare momma. Came across from Helen to Hiawasse at night in one heck of a rainstorm...25 mph all the way!
When your way, I always stop to visit the gun shop in Murphy, sometimes buy a long gun and then we like to dine at Shoebooties Cafe.
Beautiful area. Have fun in the mountains but be careful!

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Lets start an Envious/Emerald green forum thread. HA! My 08 GXP is "envied" by everyone who sees it, especially with the top down ... as there is nothing like a Solstice in convertible mode!. A few days ago I parked right next to several 2016 Corvette owners who were comparing their cars and their mouths just hung open!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts