Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
How do you know?

My dealership said they wouldn't know for about a week because everything was so back logged. Where you told you were one of the 1000 the day you placed your order?

·
Registered
227 Posts
That's because we got print-outs of our time stamp confirming that our order was conditionally accepted pending verification. If you didn't receive a confirmation number odds are you were waitlisted or missed out completely. Your dealer can log on to Solstice1000 and print a report of all pending orders...if you're one of them you're set...otherwise you might as well go for one of the regular allocation.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Masera said:
My dealership said they wouldn't know for about a week because everything was so back logged. Where you told you were one of the 1000 the day you placed your order?
Yes, the dealer called later that evening and told me that I was one of two people to get one at my dealership. They said that I was to wait for a call from GM so they could confirm who I was. I really hounded them for all the info to make sure this was accurate. All I know is that you should go to them and ask to see your "pending" name on the computer screen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts