Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else get a ticket yet?

I am sorry to say, earlier today I did indeed get a ticket. It was a parking ticket, so I'm not too put out. But I would ask if you are sitting in an outdoor cafe and someone pulls up and parks at a meter after six that maybe you should speak up and tell the poor sap that the meters run until ten.

$35.

Backstage

It's too late for me to send a full report now, but I did take Solly up to NYC on Monday, stopping by Wilmington on the way up (thousands of cars piled up outside), dropped by a car show on Saturday... lots to tell, some pix, report soon.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Backstage said:
Anyone else get a ticket yet?

I am sorry to say, earlier today I did indeed get a ticket. It was a parking ticket, so I'm not too put out. But I would ask if you are sitting in an outdoor cafe and someone pulls up and parks at a meter after six that maybe you should speak up and tell the poor sap that the meters run until ten.

$35.

Backstage

It's too late for me to send a full report now, but I did take Solly up to NYC on Monday, stopping by Wilmington on the way up (thousands of cars piled up outside), dropped by a car show on Saturday... lots to tell, some pix, report soon.
Thousands of cars to be shipped ! This is uncalled for !!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts