·
Premium Member
5,129 Posts
nice...

Reactions: agent008

·
Premium Member
18,091 Posts
We had a crew working on PunisheR today. Got it ready to go and a lot of little things cleaned up. Free lunch! You should have dropped by.

Are you going with us Saturday morning? Breakfast at Johnson's Corner at 8am. Then we have a group heading north.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We had a crew working on PunisheR today. Got it ready to go and a lot of little things cleaned up. Free lunch! You should have dropped by.

Are you going with us Saturday morning? Breakfast at Johnson's Corner at 8am. Then we have a group heading north.
I absolutely should have stopped by, I got done sooner than expected, getting the car running. I should have shot on over! Is the group heading north on Saturday, or Sunday? We were planning on leaving Sunday?

·
Premium Member
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP - Mysterious (with unkown origin blue sparkle in rear bumper cover paint)
3,375 Posts
What's up with the Z06 thing on the rear fender?
Are you referring to the Norm’s side skirts?
I think those are listed in his “ground effects” section. I recently did the front splitter, then there are the side skirts and rear valence options as well.

·
Premium Member
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP - Mysterious (with unkown origin blue sparkle in rear bumper cover paint)
3,375 Posts
View attachment 121540
View attachment 121538
View attachment 121536
View attachment 121539
View attachment 121537
View attachment 121535
First time out since 2021, had to put it back together for NASSAM next week. Bought a cheap DSLR camera over the winter months and took some pictures today. I wish I had the Norms's fenders that I've had for 3 years, painted - I think the car would look even better with them on...
Saveaux, Is your car lowered?
Some damn fine photos of a beautiful car right there

·
Premium Member
18,091 Posts
I absolutely should have stopped by, I got done sooner than expected, getting the car running. I should have shot on over! Is the group heading north on Saturday, or Sunday? We were planning on leaving Sunday?
Some of us are leaving Saturday and a few on Sunday. Jim and John are Sunday. Give them a call.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts