Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I've looked over this forum a few times in the past few months. Im a new proud owner of a 2008 Red N/A 2.4 manual Solstice. I purchased it in Oct. 28, 2012. And Im looking forward on posting all my DYI's, Car Shows, and Track events from down here in South FL. I love to attend car shows / be apart of them, I drove up the solstice Nov 10, 2012 to my first car show with it only weeks after purchasing it, and everyone loved it! I am apart of a car club "Undisputed" that in the past we have competed in HIN and won 1st place in many events. I am looking forward on having this car for a long time, and hopefully being able to meet up with you guys in the big events / trail runs.

Parts I need to install that I have
1st HID Low/Hi 6K
2nd HID FogLights 3K
3rd Upgraded Brakes
4th 15% Tints

What I want to do before Summer
1st DDM Back Bone Brace (Im going to buy it next week)
2nd DDM Rear Pro-Beam Brace (End of Feb W/ Income Tax)
3rd K&N 69-8432TS 69 Series Typhoon Kit (End of Feb W/ Income Tax)
4th DDM Cross Bay Brace
5th DDM Steal Coil Cover (RED)

In Summer
1st Front Windsheild Tint something light 45% - 55%
2nd Better Tires
3rd Coils / Springs (Still looking for the right brand)
4th Tow Package (NOT TO TOWING) just so i can add towing basket to put a cooler it for those beach days lol

Ive included a few pictures below. - Enjoy, Erik

Took this picture at South Beach while i was eating at five guys burgers and fries

1st Car Show Simply Clean Car show in Daytona beach only 13 days after I bought the car

2nd car show, it was at a charity event at "His House Children's Home" the kids loved it and took tons of pictures inside of it and outside.

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
welcome!

I like that 5guys picture...

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Enjoy the forum and the car...you're off to a great start!

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,472 Posts
Welcome, Erik.

You'll probably get better answers here than over on FB where I've answered a few for you.

This forum is a wealth of knowledge, learn how to search it well and all your questions will probably be answered.

:seeya:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks

Thanks you guys! And thank you dave for always responding to the "Pontiac Solstice & Saturn Sky Autos & Parts For Sale" Page on FB.

I love it that the fact they basically kept this car the same since 06. So... almost all of my questions have been answered, about 2-3 years ago lol.

I just sit back at home reading the archives :lurk:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts