Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I want to get good quality fitted luggage that I can use with the top down. Recommendations? I have found that other pieces with plastic piping the trim usually cracks and breaks.

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
They have some on ebay… not too sure of their quality. DDM Works still has some Kappasphere duffels (they fit at the back of the trunk) that were pretty durable pieces.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I bought the Sky set from Roadtripluggage and am very pleased. Good quality and they fit very well in the available spaces.

·
Registered
6,991 Posts
Hello. I want to get good quality fitted luggage that I can use with the top down. Recommendations? I have found that other pieces with plastic piping the trim usually cracks and breaks.
As far as piping durability, leather would be the best material. But unless your willing to go the custom route you're going to have to settle for material or vinyl piping.

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the advice guys. Has anybody bought the DDM Seatback luggage?
Thanks again

·
Super Moderator
6,474 Posts
Those are definitely not shown in a Solstice. The idea is interesting, but the thickness would keep you from sliding the seats all of the way back, and that wouldn't work for me. They also probably would not fit well into the recess in the rear bulkhead due to their width.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts