Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
join the group Florida Roadsters on FB. This is for all roadsters drivers in the FL area. This will include info on meet, ideas, and get togethers. I'm in the works of putting something together for a drive to key west in early fall. Join, and post about any meet, or gatherings you have. This is in direct relation to this site, so that way we have a bit more of an understanding of what we all want. Also please post in here and let me know your location for Kappa Only meets. :). let's get something together and have a good time :cool:

BlueMotorsport - Land O Lakes , FL
Cooper1340s - Land O Lakes, FL
DirtyMIka - Miami, FL
LatinVenom - Florida?
CobraDan - Cape Coral - FL

·
Registered
459 Posts
I am not on FB, so can you post any info about activities on this site too, please? I live in Land O Lakes, FL.

·
Registered
372 Posts
keep it on this and the sky forums...facebook is evil lol

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Not in in FB either and will not join it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
No Face Book

Lake Placid Florida has so much to offer, known as the Caladium Capital of the World, Lake Placid has 27 freshwater lakes, beautiful Murals around town depicting it's history & on Agust 25 they are having their 16th annual car show.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Lol ok i see what you guys are doing. No problem i can keep it here. A couple or weeks ( or months?) back, a member brought up a Mod meet. I personally have never been to one, and would love to put one together. As far as the current count goes most seem to be in south FL. With that being said the area that holds most of kappa, should be picked for the location. After work i'll look at some places and parks. Are there any owners that have a strict guidline on where they will park the car / drive the car? My last community had a bunch of picky drivers, who didn't want to jump on major highways because of the toll charges and what not. We could even think about doing a mod meet / cruise ? get some vendors included, and make it huge. any ideas post them in here please. i'll start a list of people who are interested.

·
Registered
46 Posts
On August 25, 2012 the wife and I attended the 16th annual Caladium Festival Car & Bike Show held in Lake Placid Florida in DeVane Park. The 22nd Annual Caladium Festival in Stuart Park in uptown Lake Placid lasted the whole weekend from Friday through Sunday, 9 am – 4 pm with arts, crafts, entertainment & food. Known as the Caladium Capital of the World, Lake Placid has 27 freshwater lakes, beautiful Murals on many of the down town buildings around town depicting their history, and also Toby's Clown School. They had booth after booth with Caladium exhibits with plants and bulbs for sale. It was easy keeping the wife entertained at the crafts booths with all the exotic plants for sale, and the guys could check out the car show. Every time I check out a car show I take my camera and this time I had many great Murals to capture and plants I have never seen before. Of course the main picture taking is done with the many cars in attendance at this annual summer show. They had the usual car show venues with class trophies, many prize drawings and a 50/50 drawing approaching the $1,000 mark. When I get the pictures up I will post a link.
Dan Wulff

·
Registered
459 Posts
NICE car. Is that WADE's conversion and what engine do you have?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry for not keeping track my rear end decided that it no longer wants to be part of my car, and decided to quit. Car been sitting in the garage for about 2 weeks, and is waiting for the new rear to get put in :/. I've been busy with work, so the sol is just sitting in the garage :_-(.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts