Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Unfortunately they are just plain carpet.

Silly they didn't put the Solstice logo on them, especially for $60. If I had known, I wouldn't have ordered them.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Fortimir said:
Unfortunately they are just plain carpet.

Silly they didn't put the Solstice logo on them, especially for $60. If I had known, I wouldn't have ordered them.
I thought they were rubber and have Solstice written on them.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Editguy said:
I thought they were rubber and have Solstice written on them.
The GM accessory mats are.

The actual OPTIONAL mats are plain carpet.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I would like to see pictures of the accessory mats that are rubber. They sound nice and I am planning on getting them but I would like to see them too! So far no pictures in any of the GM material, at least not that I have seen

·
Registered
576 Posts
Don't buy either

I have seen both and was disappointed with BOTH! The carpeted ones were certainly not worth $60 and the rubber ones in my opinion are not worth $15, much less what they are asking.

You can get embroidered mats of much nicer quality for much less. I guess “options” is how GM will make their margins on the Solstice. I only wish they had given better information when ordering. :brentil:

·
Registered
90 Posts
They don't look too bad... But from what I've read they only come in Ebony, no gray to match the steel/sand interior. Also, phoned (mats.com) they said to check back in a few weeks they might have some after-market in stock. I'm looking for some a really good set to keep my floor clean during winter months.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have both the carpeted and the all weather rubber ones. I always get the rubber mats on all of my cars. They save so much on wear and tear and are much easier to clean than carpet. The ones for the Solstice are quite good.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Thanks DCLocal!! Those look nice IMO. I will definitely be purchasing those for my Sol seeing as how I will be getting it just in time for the snow to start pouring in and if we have the 2-3 feet of snow in one day like we got last year I'm going to want to have the rubber mats to catch all of the snow and ice off of my feet. (Not that I'll be driving her with 2-3 feet of snow, but after it melts it gets really nasty real quick.)

·
Registered
905 Posts
Those do look nice, I'll definitely be putting that near the top of my Winter To-Buy List. I have a feeling it's gonna be snowing soon in Maryland :(

·
Registered
527 Posts
Hi guys,

Just a little pre-advert. I'll be making custom floormats. This will actually be my first product on the market - less than 2 weeks away for certain other vehicles and the Kappa platform following close behind.

-Thanks-

-=SkyCaptain=-

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.