Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let anyone in Florida know about the 2 Auto Shows I have heard of. The Jacksonville Auto Show is March 4-6, but the show promoters tell me there will be no Solstice at the show.

However, the Ft. Lauderdale Auto Show will be held March 16-20 and the Jacksonville show promoters were kind enough to research that show and state a Solstice is due to be on display (behind a chian link fence topped with razor wire and protected by machine-gun toting guards and attack dogs, no doubt).

Nevertheless, I will be heading to Ft Lauderdale from my home in Orlando to actually see a Solstice in the metal, so to speak. After all, I have placed an order for one (OK, a refundable $50 down with options to be selected at a later date-all at MSRP) and I really want to see what I will be getting at some far future date.

So here is a :cool: good excuse for all you Canadian guys to come to Florida in March. Not for the sun and sand, not for the Spring Break Babes,but for a car.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, Brentil, I did not ask. I will be attempting to contact the show promoter next week and will ask about the Sky as well. :(

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
If you like the Sol in pictures, you’re going to be pleased with it in the metal. Pictures do not do the car justice. The proportions and curves stand out a lot better in person, and really work well together on this car!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts