Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
670 Posts
Almost here!

As of Monday our car was in Tampa at the railyard! Dealer hopes to have it this morning! Keep you posted. :willy: :willy: :willy: :cool:
 

·
LOST SOL
Joined
·
4,675 Posts
brian carpenter said:
As of Monday our car was in Tampa at the railyard! Dealer hopes to have it this morning! Keep you posted. :willy: :willy: :willy: :cool:
Congrats!:party: .. post pics later :lurk:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Sol Meetings

A meeting of Solstice owners would be great but we would not want to drive all the way to south Florida. We are in Pensacola up in the panhandle. Dori-san I would agree with yor map 100%. Maybe a meeting could be set up for the panhandle of Florida , south Alabama, and south Mississippi say within a 150 to 200 mile radius of Pensacola. The Mississippi gulf coast would be a great meeting place after it is rebuilt & hurricane season is over :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Saint Petersburg, Florida

I live in Saint Petersburg, Florida. I put a deposit on a Cool Silver car with Black Cloth interior today and it is supposed to be delivered in two weeks. They said it was supposed to be in this week but deliveries were running about two weeks late. I hope to take it to the Turkey Rod Run in Daytona the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
vlevick said:
I live in Saint Petersburg, Florida. I put a deposit on a Cool Silver car with Black Cloth interior today and it is supposed to be delivered in two weeks. They said it was supposed to be in this week but deliveries were running about two weeks late. I hope to take it to the Turkey Rod Run in Daytona the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving.
I wouldn't let the dealer get your hopes too high. On the other hand I wouldhope you are correct. I am still waiting for #864. It was shipped Sept 21 to Ohio, then released from there October 3rd. It was scheduled to arrive on Oct 4th! As of yesterday it was going through Kentucky! I have heard it can take about 21-28 days for the shipment to come to Florida!

This car has high expectations to live up to after all of this!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
Auto Show in Motion

Hey, I'm not quite sure where to put this so this thread seemed as good as any. My friend told me about this auto show they have across the country in select cities where you can actually drive the cars (SOLSTICE, Corvette, GTO, etc). It's free to sign up and there's on comming up in ORLANDO. Here's the website.
http://autoshowinmotion.com/index.asp?flash=True&s={15AB5570-46BE-4D5F-97C3-BD431819CDB8}

I've been following this forum closely for 2 years and it's finally nice to be able to contribute some information.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,348 Posts
My car took a total of 31 days to get to WPB, Fl.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,487 Posts
Nick M said:
Hey, I'm not quite sure where to put this so this thread seemed as good as any. My friend told me about this auto show they have across the country in select cities where you can actually drive the cars (SOLSTICE, Corvette, GTO, etc). It's free to sign up and there's on comming up in ORLANDO.
Yep ... there's a thread about it here too that you might want to keep an eye on as it gets closer ...

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5918
 
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Top