Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
florida

I am in Palm City, Florida. Hopeing for a Black/Black lea. /w-power/posi.
no anti's. I would really like an automatic. If manufacturing is as slow as it seems it will be, I might be able to upgrade. :)

·
Registered
670 Posts
Sarasota

We are in Sarasota - waiting for the Red baby to arrive - projected delivery on 9/9/05. :cool:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Jacksonville here. Waiting patiently for a TPW on my Sly 1st 1000...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE let me know when you get yours in Fort Myers. I was one of the last to reserve here, so I'm a WAY's off from getting mine.

I'd LOVE to see yours when you get it.

Thanks so much!

I ordered a Mysterious / 2Tone + every extra xcept Onstar and rims. I'll be customizing mine...

::devious

·
Registered
17 Posts
same as my name (Tampa) - black - 2tone leather - all options except standard rims to be replaced as soon as i get it. was one of the first on the list but have been pushed around for which ever cars they are pulling to produce first

·
Registered
383 Posts
Ft Myers....

I live in Maryland but ordered mine from Galeana in Ft Myers...did you guys order there too? Or did you use Dixie in Naples?

·
Registered
383 Posts
jamaro said:
I'm in Naples, #2 of first allocation Black, two tone and all the rest. the dealer in Naples is Devoe not Dixie

oops...thats what I meant.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Florida

I am in Port Charlotte (finally 80% rebuilt after Hurricane Charley had his way with us) and anxiously awaiting The Aggressive Avenger.

2nd on 1st allotment

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
checking in... look to sig and location for answers.

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Hi, LUVnSOL here formerly ZAVEAN a founding memeber of the forum, from O town. I am #1 of the first allocation at my dealer. Missed EOP by seconds,Ordered Sly with tan and gray leather but had to accept Sly with cloth since could not wait to see when the leather will get here. Hope we can get together sometime in October or so to meet each other. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Sun Coast

If we get together we could be the Suncoast Sols orSooner Or Later Spend Time In Car Extasy. :cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
:cool:

Daytona Beach area here - Red 2 toned leather, loaded except XM and smokers package (didn't even know that there was a smokers package)...anyone hear about a hard-top option?

devious said:
A great idea for a Poll may be "What state do you live in?"

Who else out there is in Forida?
Im in Fort Myers (Southwest)

::devious
www.deviouslycreative.com

·
Registered
105 Posts
Cocoa Beach

Cocoa Beach, FL and Carolina RI

Black on Black, Zero Zip.

Rode in two yesterday. Road course and pylons. Incredible! You will not be disappointed in this car.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Tallahassee...Deep on the way, projected to be here on 8/22. Can't wait!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hello Florida,
Oh my! All those dark colors. Didn't ya'll get the memo. Dark colors are for those folks up north. :lol: Just poking fun at those predicting that the darker colors woudn't sell well in the warmer states. I have friends and family in Florida. I plan on using that as an excuse to take my Deep Solstice into the Deep South. :)

P.S. I'm in southern Kentucky. ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts