Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2 weeks ago I got word my FM Sol was in transit only to learn in was sitting at the plant parking lot. I stopped by my dealer today and the dealership computor showed it was still 4B00 or "bayed". After politely asking them to call the business center, I then learned the better news that it on a railcar heading for Lordstown (Ohio?). From there it starts a long trip to central California - Milpitas transfer station then to the dealership. This now is a whole new level of the waiting game. :)
Anybody want to take a guess how long it takes to arrive from Lordstown? :yesnod:

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
Duner said:
Anybody want to take a guess how long it takes to arrive from Lordstown? :yesnod:

Toooooooooooo looooooonnnnnggggg!!!!!!

:)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GO_DRVN said:
Toooooooooooo looooooonnnnnggggg!!!!!!

:)
Is this from personnal experience?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why was this moved...didn't this start in the General Discussion Forum?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Duner said:
2 weeks ago I got word my FM Sol was in transit only to learn in was sitting at the plant parking lot. I stopped by my dealer today and the dealership computor showed it was still 4B00 or "bayed". After politely asking them to call the business center, I then learned the better news that it on a railcar heading for Lordstown (Ohio?). From there it starts a long trip to central California - Milpitas transfer station then to the dealership. This now is a whole new level of the waiting game. :)

Not to damper your spirits but my dealer says that after the car arrives in Milpitas it could sit there for a couple of days before it's loaded onto a transport. Seems like they wait until they have enough for what the consider a load before ship it out.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Solkool...spirits not dampened. I can patiently wait till it arrives. Although Sols shipped with GPS transmitters so we can follow its shipping progress would be a nice touch. :)

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Duner said:
Why was this moved...didn't this start in the General Discussion Forum?
Because threads about the Delivery/Status of Solstices belong in this section.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So sorry...thank you. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts