(FMO=Free Maintenance Order)
(ZZO=Zero Zip Order)

Trying to figure out dates. :banghead:

Take care-Steve

:willy:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have two year extended warranty free. was told my would come out right after the 1000. My dealer has said the order was picked up but no build date. But not getting much info from them. Of course I'm not sure they are cooperative. Charging me 3000.00 mark up.. I have requested to have this sale moved to another dealership. Pontiac very interested in dealerships charging markups. We'll see.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$3K USD Mark Up is not a very good thing.

Where are you at?

Someone needs to explain GM's recomendation on 'Mark-ups over MSRP' to them.

Take care-Steve

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am in Ohio and trust me, we (pontiac and myself) are looking into it. i have not signed anything yet. Just waiting for the finally result.

·
Registered
64 Posts
MarkD said:
I am in Ohio and trust me, we (pontiac and myself) are looking into it. i have not signed anything yet. Just waiting for the finally result.

MarkD, I was charged $1K over MSRP and I am in Cincinnati. Where in Ohio did you order yours? I'd be interested to know how your final price works out with the dealer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
DaveK,

I am also in Cincinnati, I plan on calling Pontiac tomorrow to followup on the dealerhips charging over MRSP. I was told that the could not tell the dealer not to charge, but they did want the dealership's name. I inquired about moving the sale, but have not heard anything back. I have also heard that Pontiac my take away future allocations as a result of charging over MRSP. So we"ll see.

·
Registered
64 Posts
MarkD, sounds like we may be working with the same dealership.

·
Registered
137 Posts
2091351 said:
How many of us are there?

(ZZO=Zero Zip Order)

Take care-Steve

I am a zero zip order and was told that my order was pulled several weeks ago but no production date as of yet
:cool:

·
Registered
71 Posts
hey , is this price quote for extented gm warranty accurate?? if so Thanks Man!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS TRULY A BARGAIN, I WILL CALL my dealer !

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
2091351 said:

(ZZO=Zero Zip Order)

Take care-Steve

I'm zero zip in ct. Car was pulled over 6 weeks
ago but no production date yet.. was told car will be made right after the first thousand, and probably delivered at the same time. I hope its true.

·
Registered
511 Posts
2091351 said:

(ZZO=Zero Zip Order)

Take care-Steve

I am also a zero zip My order was given code 3000 on June 7 2005
I was given a spot in the zero zip ,EOP would not work,So GM has made up for it,To be made after EOP orders, But before REG 4 month allocation.

·
5,641 Posts
kevbo1121 said:
hey , is this price quote for extented gm warranty accurate?? if so Thanks Man!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS TRULY A BARGAIN, I WILL CALL my dealer !
Keep in mind that GM offers the GM Protection Plan extended service contract in three coverage levels, three deductible choices and 24 mileage/time options for 216 different prices. 54 of them are 5 year plans. And that is without the Tire coverage option or maintenance options.

But you are on the right track, check with your dealer for the costs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts