Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
wait so you just put the projector cover over the stock lights?

·
Registered
486 Posts
i think he did...did he? lol

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
still looks f'in sweet!!! i want that!!!!!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
????? i dont know if we can get an answer "GOOFYBOY"???

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I can see the pictures and it looks like he used the lenses and put them over on the BULBS? I seen the retrofitting done before,It just doesn't look like he did that here?

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I was secretly hoping I would be the first to do a fog projector retro. Its good to see that it came out well. I was planning on moving the signal to the headlight. Is the signal visible enough at night with the fogs on at the same time?

·
Registered
864 Posts
I was secretly hoping I would be the first to do a fog projector retro. Its good to see that it came out well. I was planning on moving the signal to the headlight. Is the signal visible enough at night with the fogs on at the same time?
Are you hoping to do something like this with something like this?

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
NOW THATS HOTT "BLK GXP"!!!!!! WOW! SHOW OFF! HAHAHAHA! I REALLY DO THINK THAT IS A BEAUTIFUL WAY TO GIVE THE SOL A FACE LIFT......AWSOME! :thumbs: WHERE DID YOU BUY EVERYTHING AND WHAT ITEMS DID YOU BUY? THANKS

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Are you hoping to do something like this with something like this?

Thats pretty much what I was going for. I was going to put the signal in a diff spot but thats it for sure. How is that signal placement? is it visable at night with the lights on? Also whats the deal with the reflector behind the brake vent?

·
Registered
864 Posts
The signal I put in the headlight housing is a motorcycle led turn signal in a chrome bullet shaped metal housing. I bought them on ebay. They have a stud on one side that the wires come through, so you cant see them. They do get kind of washed out by the headlights, but you can see when they are blinking. The reflectors in the fog light grills were a temporary signal until I finished the headlights. They are gone now. just an old pic.

·
Registered
486 Posts
this is how i did mines

21 - 35 of 35 Posts