Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On April 14 , since the good people in Canada :cool: do not have watch the crazy show, I think us and future US Sky owner should should all logg on to Pontiac.com and try to bring down the server :devil:
Then we can :lol: at all the post of everyone going crazy here

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
competition

airbalancer said:
On April 14 , since the good people in Canada :cool: do not have watch the crazy show, I think us and future US Sky owner should should all logg on to Pontiac.com and try to bring down the server :devil:
Yes, I agree. hahahah that is soo sweet that we dont have to be watching the apprentice and be in competition against all of those rowdy americans. GEEZ! ;)

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Hey you Canadians...just because you have no hockey to watch don't go starting trouble :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The link did not work
It is good to have some laughts here

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
airbalancer said:
On April 14 , since the good people in Canada :cool: do not have watch the crazy show, I think ... should should all logg on to Pontiac.com and try to bring down the server :devil:
All fifteen of you Canadians? (just kidding, there's at least a hundred of you north of the border... :lol: )

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
solsticeman said:
All fifteen of you Canadians? (just kidding, there's at least a hundred of you north of the border... :lol: )
Just 15, maybe that why GM Canada has no one to up date there website on the Solstice :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Be easy on them since they have two(deux) sites to maintain. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts