Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
ummm... how about a big bow (on top of my new solstice, in my driveway, with Vicki in the passenger seat)..oh wait! sorry just woke up :lol: I think the jacket would be really nice especially if it comes out when it looks like it will. (Won't need it quite that early here in FL, but I can wear it in the winter) realistically, i fear the jackets are a little expensive. Also, I feel grateful for what I've recieved (THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH PONTIAC!) and am not really expecting anything other than monthly letters ;)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I agree that the jacket would be absolutely awesome, particularly with the delays putting it closer to winter when we receive it. The jacket on the site is probably too expensive to hope for, but GM could probably some very nice jackets made up for much less if they wanted to. I remember having an employee jacket from my company several years ago that was a lightweight jacket, but heavier than merely a windbreaker. It had a shiny, waterproof exterior, which allowed a nice logo print and the interior had a really nice, soft lining. It was perfect for those chilly mornings.

It would also be nice if it said something like "First 1000" under the Solstice logo. Something just a bit different than all the other Solstice merchandise.

Oh well ... the things we've gotten so far are great. Doesn't hurt to dream though.

·
Registered
504 Posts
With the monthly I would appreciate a letter with no definite maybes,I want something in writing with positive spin to it. :yesnod: :cool:

·
Registered
85 Posts
First 1000 fleece for the cool summer nights and fall, and a Solstice thong for the girlfriend in the passenger seat. :devil: The Pontiac music cd that was given away to the MTV Movie Awards presenters wouldn't be bad either.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Greed?

... should be the title of THIS thread! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
I'll send back the hat and shirt if I could get the free maintenance deal some were offered... I think I'd save enough to buy my own shirt and hat with that deal.

·
Registered
156 Posts
It'll probably be the miniature... although with winter delivery a fleece would be nice :nopity:

1st 1000 Cool/Polished/No XM or OnStar

·
Registered
337 Posts
I would take just a letter saying what my vin# is and a two week window of when I will get my Solstice - not much to ask for.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Bought_It said:
Aren't the first 1000 suppose to get a die-cast model, this was listed
as part of the EOP info?

I would think this would be next.

Then our cars! :yesnod:

Just spoke to an area rep for the west coast. As of this time those die cast cars wil be delivered in the trunk of your new solstice when you pick it up providing you are an EOP buyer. The rep also told me not to open the packaging if you are a collector. I don't know if the die cast car will match the color you selected. :yesnod:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts