Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one of the 2 year/24,000 mile free service plan deals because (I know, I've said it before..and yes I'm still bitter) my dealer somehow screwed up...I had a time stamp of 2:37:02.

Anyway, After significant pressure, my dealer finally got back to me with the fact that my order has been "accepted by production control"....code 3000.

The dealer told me that this would mean it would be produced in the next four weeks!...if that is true (and I doubt it based on everything else that the dealer has told me) I could get it mid October....just before the snow!

Great!

RadRiv

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Congratulations, RADRIV, I too am :brentil: over the loss of my confirmed 1st 1,000 place. I was told that they'll have more information for my by this coming Wednesday or Thursday.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
oil guy

I am a oil guy to.Cricket check on my order my time stamp was 2:34:22. The message he recieved was my car had been re edited 5 times which basically means changes because of lack of parts at some point. That leads me to beleive my car is in the production loop. I hope. Give cricket your order # he can check on your status..........

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
RADRIV said:
I have one of the 2 year/24,000 mile free service plan deals because (I know, I've said it before..and yes I'm still bitter) my dealer somehow screwed up...I had a time stamp of 2:37:02.

Anyway, After significant pressure, my dealer finally got back to me with the fact that my order has been "accepted by production control"....code 3000.

The dealer told me that this would mean it would be produced in the next four weeks!...if that is true (and I doubt it based on everything else that the dealer has told me) I could get it mid October....just before the snow!

Great!

RadRiv
I'm not so sure that's good information. I've been code 3,000 for about two months now (at least). I'm pretty sure several others are in the same boat.

Hey! We should start a "3,000 club"! :glol:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Does ANYBODY have any VERIFIABLE clue about how many are being made a day?

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Solace said:
Does ANYBODY have any VERIFIABLE clue about how many are being made a day?

See RADRIV post on 8/12/06 tells you what was made last week.Every week it increases around 10-15 untill they get to 212 a day two shifts at 56 cars per shift.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
deluke said:
See RADRIV post on 8/12/06 tells you what was made last week.Every week it increases around 10-15 untill they get to 212 a day two shifts at 56 cars per shift.
Think maybe that adds up to 112 per day. ;)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Math Question?

deluke said:
Uh.....Could you explain the math here?.... :willy:

·
Registered
905 Posts
212 a day we'd have all our cars asap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts