Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Deep 5 speed car. Only 21,700 miles by original owner. Stored winters, only driven in rain when the weather forecast was wrong. Interior is Ebony. Standard wheels, original tires. Convenience package, power package, air conditioning, anti-lock brakes, Monsoon Audio and CD/MP3 Player, Factory floormats. Factory storage cover. Have all original documentation - sticker, invoice, catalogs, test reports. $13,500. Located in Finger Lakes of New York. New home purchase forces sale.

Since I can't figure out how to post photos, they can be seen on Craigslist/Ithaca. More photos available on request.

·
Super Moderator
16,533 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It must be too late in the day for me ...

I have an insert image icon, but can't seem to find the clip.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,527 Posts
Hit post reply, then select the paper clip symbol. That will bring up a window that will allow you to point to the picture file you want to upload. Hit the upload button and you are good to go.
Rob,

Only paid members have the availabiity of attachments, everyone else has to go through the route of hosting elsewhere and then using the
routine.

Very early members may also be able to avail themselves of attachments, I'm not sure about this though!

·
Registered
432 Posts
You are selling it way too cheap. Nice car!!!
I just looked at the value of my 08 GXP and that is about what it is worth so I don't think she is selling it too cheap considering it is a base and 2 years older (Granted I have more miles on mine though). Anyway good luck with your sale!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I looked at NADA and KBB and tried to set a fair price. Don't be fooled by the user name Roxie - that's the name of one of our Golden Retrievers! But this is my wife's car.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Car is sold. Sad to see it, because I still think the Solstice is one of the best looking American cars ever. Worst part is, the car will be sitting in our garage for a week until the new owner can take it home, so I have to look at it every day!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts