Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my Werks WR-3 turbo kit with the EFR6758 turbo. This is the latest version of the kit which features the external Tial wastegate. I also have the high flow catted version of the downpipe.

I installed the kit in February of last year and drove the car until October when I pulled the intake manifold and fuel system for upgrades. The car has been sitting in the garage ever since. The turbo has about 3000 miles on it. This kit has been absolutely fantastic. No problems whatsoever and it completely transforms the car. I'm selling the kit because I just purchased the larger EFR7163 version (WR4). I'm reusing all of the old oil and cooling lines so I'm just going to include the new lines with this kit.

Price is $1900 + shipping. If you spec it out new on Werks site right now this configuration goes for $3040.+ shipping. If you have any question or need additional photos just let me know.

This is how it looks right before I removed it from the car.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
So I got the green light to buy the Smoothline top that's for sale in the forum.....but I'm too scared to ask the Mrs. about this kit. I REALLY want it though!

Would anyone be interested in my brand new factory turbo that has 980 miles on it??

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figured when tax refunds start rolling in someone will snag it.

However, I started getting crazy ideas about building a Goblin in which case I could use it there :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts