Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When I bought my 2006 Solstice it came with a KappaShield. I don't need it so it is for sale.

It includes the Lexan MR10 shield itself, the original case with the Kappasphere logo embroidered on it, the four mounting bobbins, and the original mounting instructions.

This shield mounts to threaded holes that are already present on the back side of the bulkhead behind the seats (at least on my 2006 but I suppose all Solstices have them) so no drilling is necessary.

Kappasphere recommends that the shield be removed when putting the top up and this is done by simply lifting the shield off the mounting bobbins.

I'll take $50 for it plus $10 for shipping anywhere in the continental United States. If it costs more than that I will pay the difference.

Email me at [email protected] SOLD!!

Cheers, :)

John

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, Rob, I'd say so although I haven't seen one of the V1s. This does mount on the trunk side of the bulkhead.

I don't know if the top can be down without removing it - Kappasphere says to remove it. But it is SO easy to take off and put back on that it's just no problem at all. No tools needed.

It works great. I just don't need it.

John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts