Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took these Goodyear F1's off my car almost as soon as I got it, at less than 1000 miles. Perfect condition... no scrapes/blebs/damage of any kind.

Asking just $200 for the 4, plus shipping (or local pickup preferred - Maryland). That's just $50 each! I was keeping them as spares, but I need the space since I promised my wife I'd clean up the garage for Christmas :(

·
Registered
848 Posts
TomatoSoup, if you will ship, how about a quote to 80516 (colorado)?

Rob, would you be interested in going in on 2? Not sure I need a set of 4 since it will probably take us 8 years to go through the set we have given our annual mileage, but sheesh, the price and I do want a spare or two......

·
Super Moderator
16,390 Posts

Rob, would you be interested in going in on 2? Not sure I need a set of 4 since it will probably take us 8 years to go through the set we have given our annual mileage, but sheesh, the price and I do want a spare or two......
Sure,
I have two cars burning up rubber :thumbs:

·
Registered
848 Posts
Sure,
I have two cars burning up rubber :thumbs:
I saw your vid. I have yet to even put the car in competitive mode. But these tires, I'd have to review the comments again, but for dry weather use I've been happy with them.

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I checked the UPS and Fedex ship calculators. Fedex seems a bit cheaper, but it still works out at ~$80 per pair of tires (singles are more expensive for 4 as are triples or all-in-one). This is based on my measurements of 26.5" diameter (L & W) and 9.6" height (H) and a guess of 25lbs each tire. (Thus two tires at 27" x 27" x 19" and 50 lbs, ship from 20882 to 80516)

I would try Greyhound, but there's no station anywhere near me. If this is still OK, then let me know.

·
Super Moderator
16,390 Posts
I checked the UPS and Fedex ship calculators. Fedex seems a bit cheaper, but it still works out at ~$80 per pair of tires (singles are more expensive for 4 as are triples or all-in-one). This is based on my measurements of 26.5" diameter (L & W) and 9.6" height (H) and a guess of 25lbs each tire. (Thus two tires at 27" x 27" x 19" and 50 lbs, ship from 20882 to 80516)

I would try Greyhound, but there's no station anywhere near me. If this is still OK, then let me know.
$180 for a pair is good for me.

:agree:

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
If anyone backs out, I would take one (or two) of your hands...

·
Registered
848 Posts

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry, just getting back to this after the holiday hectic-ness (new word)! PM's sent to Rob and Shadofax.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hadn't been on in a while.....if by some strange set of circumstances everyone falls through I'd be in for all 4 shipped to 37659. Need some new tires...the old girls goin bald ;)

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Actually, yes they are... the original takers either backed out or didn't respond to my PM attempts.

So I'm hereby throwing this open again. First people to PM me me again can take them - though I'll prioritize local pickup over me having to pack and ship 'em (sorry)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts