Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP
8,336 Posts
@jeffrey
Just like you he is not able to send PMs. so you will have to discuss it in the open forum.

Reactions: jeffrey

· Registered
8,336 Posts
I would only be interested if the payment method is paypal.

· Registered
8,336 Posts
If you knew how many spam attacks occur on a forum that has been around as long as this one has been you would understand why the post was taken down. That is the reason why I want to use PayPal. It offers me protection in the event I send you the money and never receive the item. I am able to reverse the charges. I am sorry for your original post getting flagged, I am not the one that did it and please understand that while it may have been done in error the intention was rightfully placed. We have gotten a lot of "scam" people that have signed up and listed something for sale only to have a person buy said item and never get the item even tho they have paid for it. The seller of the item almost always is a brand new user and it also selling something as an almost too good to be true number.

How much you are selling the radiator for at first glance appears like it might be one of those situations. The big unknown is if the radiator is able to hold pressure or not. of it does then 200 for the damage is a good price. If it doesn't then 200 is more then I would want to spend. I am guessing that you do not have the ability to pressure test the radiator and I would be taking a gamble on this. The other thing is you can clearly see this is damage from shipping. I am sure that you have gotten a refund or full payment has been given by the shipping carrier and that would be a reason for the "too goo to be true" kind of a price. I would ask that you spend more time than RPM did in packaging up the radiator to ship it to me....

I am going to send you a PM and you will be able to answer my PM we can continue the final details on there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts