Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last fall I ordered a performance radiator from RPM-Motorsports and it arrived in the mail with some bumps and scuffs. Looks like it wasn't packaged very carefully, unfortunately. I contacted them and they sent me another one pretty quickly, so overall good customer experience with RPM-Motorsports.

Take a look below and let me know if you're interested - asking $200 which is a steep discount.

Window Wood Bag Beige Tints and shades

Wood Wood stain Hardwood Plywood Metal

Wood Tints and shades Hardwood Shotgun Trigger

Gas Machine Wood Cylinder Auto part

Product Fixture Rectangle Gas Wood

Property Furniture Window Rectangle Wood

Picture frame Grille Motor vehicle Building Wood

Gas Wood Engineering Auto part Metal

Picture frame Wood Flooring Gas Automotive exterior

Attachments

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey @kgschlosser This thread was temporarily taken down out of concern it was a scam, apparently. Anyways, I have paypal so that is perfectly fine. Also happy to send you a verification image of the radiator at any time if you like. I can add a custom note to a picture or something. It's unfortunate my very first posting was flagged but it is what it is.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Thanks John, totally get it. Those are good rules to abide by and it's unfortunate that this is the time we live in. Learned the hard way with this forum I guess. A couple of notes for you and other mods;

- Having an item to sell is what brought me to the forum in the first place. It would take me months to sell this radiator on Craigslist if I was lucky. I use Venmo as do most of my friends so it's a common avenue of payment/transfer. While I also have Paypal, I use it 1/10 of the times I use Venmo. Lastly, the recycled images notion was a farce. The person making the "second report" did so off what is clearly foggy or totally inaccurate memory. They should perform better due-diligence next time. As a brad-new member and first time poster, not a great start. I do get the paranoia though and can respect it.

Never heard of VericalScope before so I'll have to see what that is all about here shortly. If you had any hand in unfreezing my post earlier, thank you JohnWR. I just got a Solstice last year and have recently started my first round of personal upgrades. This is my first part to sell and exposure to this community to start asking my ownership questions and concerns. I hope the rest of my experiences here goes well for us all =)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts