Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale set of Enkei Rims off of 09 Coupe

Selling set of four 5x110 18x8 Enkei rims of of 09 coupe, includes lug nuts and 110mm spacer ring, asking $500 Local pickup in Gilbert, Az call me @1-480-532-1857 if interested. They are like new with only minor paint scuffed as shown in the photo's. They came with the coupe I recently purchased.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Pictures please...

·
Premium Member
1,989 Posts
You have a picture of one wheel, with no description of condition. As stated in my PM, I am interested in the wheels and can pick them up. Will pay for them with PayPal if they are in near perfect condition.

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Wish i would have waited i purchased new wheels last year & paid quite a bit for them . Nice rims you got Mustang..

·
Registered
6,882 Posts
I prefer stock wheels and am usually not very impressed with aftermarket wheels, but those look pretty good to me!

What coupe did you get and what wheels did you put on it? Back to stock?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't recall the vin but its in the registry, the rims came with the Red GXP Manual I bought in Oklahoma. The car had the original chrome wheels when I bought it. Heading home with my new toy!
7380281095557926364.jpg

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Txt received, ready to make the deal! Just give me a call at least one hour before showing up. Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts