Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am probably the only person with both of these watches. They are extremely rare and impossible to find. If you have always dreamed of having one this is your chance. I am only selling one but I am giving you the choice of which one. You choose.

Watch 1 - has links to add to the band if required. I am normal size and did not need them. Has lots of room.
Price $250.00 US plus shipping

Watch 2 - has a date feature.
Price $200 US plus shipping

As some of you know I sold my coupe last year and recently just bought a Harley that I will have to learn to ride. Therefore, seeing I am down to one Sol I will sell one of these watches. You choose which one and the other one I keep. The funds go towards my Harley costs. PM me if interested. I paid a lot more than the original price to get my hands on them. Any PayPal fees are buyers responsibility. Condition of both watches is excellent.
Thanks,
NS

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Rob. I have one of those as well.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump to check the time.:ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump and bump. Will be putting one of them up for sale on EBay shortly if no one here has interest.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I like them, but just a little too flashy for me to buy.

I have one Skagen watch but rarely wear it. Skagen's have good designs but are generally too flashy for me.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No prob. They are both little beauties. Worst case I keep them both.:)

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Watch #1 is sold. It has gone to a good Solstice home. I will keep Watch # 2.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts