Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will move to Europe in the summer, so unfortunately I will have to sell my beloved Solstice :( SNIFF

So without further delays... the details!

2008 Pontiac Solstice 2.4i - Victory Red
Only 30,000 miles!
Price: $12,499 -> REDUCED TO $10,999!!

Full options: Preferred package, Club Sport package, Premium package and Convenience package. Includes items such as leather seats, ABS, traction control, cruise control, height adjustable driver seat, A/C, Monsoon premium sound system with subwoofer, XM Satellite radio, leather iPhone mount, KappaShield wind blocker etcetera.

Clean carfax. PM me for more details.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Several reasons:
- I don't have a garage back home, and being outside all the time in the drizzly Dutch weather will not help the softtop
- The weather is not so nice back home, so less opportunity to drive
- I would have to make various modifications to the car (EU approved tires, fog light, color of indicators etc) to get it registered
- Fuel prices are three times as high (yep, no kidding. Consider yourself lucky here!) , so the 20 MPG I get from the Solstice is quite expensive
- Cost of shipping, testing, registration etc
- Availability of spare parts
If I add it all up, it just doesn't make sense to ship the car.

Hopefully someone else can start enjoying the car soon!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for all the advice RedOnel, but this ("The whole process will cost you between 25% and 45% of the value of the car") is a good reason for me not to export it to Europe!

So back to my original post... Solstice for sale!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BUMP: $10,999!

Surely there is someone who would enjoy driving such a beautiful low mileage car?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Kappa, we live in Wyckoff, a town in the most northern part on NJ.

The car has a manual shift (like any true sports car :) and a black soft top.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts