Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
That's B.E.A.U.tiful

That made my day. I used to own a Fiero, and they were the Honda Civics of their. There were post-mods out the ass for these things. Mostly to make them look like Lamborguinis.

I feel better now.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
:eek: :willy: Wow, I own a Fiero and a Jeep, but I never considered combining them into the same vehicle! :glol:

·
5,600 Posts
Ah, thars jes nuthin' like takin' a rel'tively good-handlun' car and maykin' it handle like a stuffed pig! Hey Bobby Sue, hold mah beer! I'm ginna jump the swamp and THIS time I'm aginna make it!

·
Registered
80 Posts
jimbo said:
Ah, thars jes nuthin' like takin' a rel'tively good-handlun' car and maykin' it handle like a suffed pig! Hold mah beer, Bobby Sue.
:lol:
A few months ago I was looking for a Karmann Ghia to restore and came across a Frankenghia that someone tried to turn into Bigfoot. It breaks the heart...

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
PhatPhelix said:
You guys have never heard of a Jalapeno kit?
Yep, I have seen the Jalapeno before. Now it just needs to be jacked up like SM's car!

:glol: at Jimbo's comments! :lol:

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
solsticeman said:
:eek:

:lol:

found on CF.
This is one way of getting a V8 in! There will no doubt be a Solstice like this one day. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
AeroDave said:
This is one way of getting a V8 in! There will no doubt be a Solstice like this one day. :rolleyes:
AeroDave your new avitar is the f-n bomb man!!! I love that. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts