Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Just got some fancy 2018 catalogs for this year from Vossen and I think we have a new wheel coming!

What do you guys think about the new CV10? Although this isn't from their Hybrid Forged series, this is definitely a fresh new unique design.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Red C5 Corvette with Silver Forgestar F14 is simple and clean! The new aggressive wheel setup definitely helps bring new life to the C5 body.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
The TSW Chrono is their newest design for 2018! The usual Silver Machined finish is a safe bet but their Matte Black Dark Tinted Face is definitely a unique finish.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Sometimes, a simple semi concave up front and a deep concave in the rear still gives you a proper look. Check out this Infiniti Q60 we had stopped by for a set of Forgestar F14 finished in a Gloss Brushed Clear in 20X9 and 20X10.5 fitted with 255/35/20 and 295/30/20.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Stance has a new wheel coming out! The SF07 is their newest design and it's the middle one of the three in this photo below. Definitely waiting for more updates as we get them but I think this one looks really clean!

Check it out here installed on a BMW F32 4 series.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Check out this Forgestar F10D! These are directional so you do get a left and right side. We did this set in a Gloss Brushed Rose Gold finish and it'll definitely catch someone's attention.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
I don't think there's enough love for the Textured Gunmetal finish but it's definitely something unique and worth looking at.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
The newest design from Forgestar is the new CF7S! The sharper split 7 spoke design is aggressive and appealing. I think of it as the new and refreshed F14 design. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
2018 Camaro ZL1 fitted with a set of Forgestar CF5V in a super wide 19X11 front and 19X12 rear!
Satin black finished to keep everything subtle.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
And it's back! 2019 Forgestar Fall Sale!

The annual Fall Classic Sale is live and ends September 16th, 2019. Get your orders in early to get ahead of the lead times.
Instant $200 off on any sets of four 18" to 22" wheels, excluding any Forgestar Drag wheels.

This is a great time to use the savings towards our impressive collection of finishing options.
Contact us today! Questions are welcomed.

101 - 110 of 110 Posts