Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You sure can tell it's Monday. I will be an adult and apologize for any ill-will I had towards the people grilling myself and others who are selling their cars. What started as a discussion ended in a bar-room brawl. I don't think that was anyone's intent. I propose a truce. Everyone has the right to an opinion. This is definitely not worth the potential of getting in a bad mood and taking it out on someone in your life or losing focus at work. I put my pants on the same as everyone else. I am not a bad person. I am a faithful husband, loving father and the one friend that stays after the party to help clean up the mess everyone left the host with. Maybe I got hot under the collar because I thought it was an attack on me personally. As a gesture of apology and to show my gratitude towards the owners of this site I would like to make a donation to help pay for the bandwith expense. Please let me know where to send it.

On a side note: There were a few harsh words spoken to a few members on the armed forces (not by me). I would like to commend them for their hard work and dedication. I have three cousins and many friends over there. I hope they and you make it back safely. Keep your beer money in your pocket. Theyr'e on me and the door is always open at my place.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts