Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vincetta Garage was originally an automotive repair garage that started in 1919, and remained in business for 91 years. However, it is now currently operating as a restaurant that attracts many automotive enthusiasts due to the fact that it's owner's pay design homage to past automobilia. The best part, it's located right in our own back yard.

27799 Woodward Ave
Berkley, MI 48072
(248) 548-7711

Looks to be either an excellent ending or starting point for future Kappa gatherings.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Looks like a great spot. If I ever get out that way I'm gonna check it out.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Vincetta Garage was originally an automotive repair garage that started in 1919, and remained in business for 91 years. However, it is now currently operating as a restaurant that attracts many automotive enthusiasts due to the fact that it's owner's pay design homage to past automobilia. The best part, it's located right in our own back yard.

27799 Woodward Ave
Berkley, MI 48072
(248) 548-7711

Looks to be either an excellent ending or starting point for future Kappa gatherings.

Vinsetta Garage Restaurant - YouTube

Too funny Dan; I went to check out the location using Google Street View and they actually did the street view the morning of the dream cruise. This could give people an idea of the magnitude of the event; it’s about a 20 mile stretch. The crowds get bigger and the normal traffic gets overtaken by the cruisers later in the day.

Jim

·
Registered
42 Posts
I ate there during dream cruise week and it was really good food. Local micro brews and other detroit made items (IE Faygo soda ice cream for locals who know what that is). The only downside is it is a little tight on parking.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too funny Dan; I went to check out the location using Google Street View and they actually did the street view the morning of the dream cruise. This could give people an idea of the magnitude of the event; it’s about a 20 mile stretch. The crowds get bigger and the normal traffic gets overtaken by the cruisers later in the day.

Jim

Yeah I just noticed that too. What I'm wondering is if similar to a traditional hang-out from back in the day. Plus it doesn't appear to have enough area for even a patio bar. Seems like most hotrodders like to hang outside and watch the street scene & car hooligans (& hot Betties ;))than being cooped up inside. Plus we all know once winter comes the street scene basically dies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts