I chose awaiting delivery, next 30 days, although there really isn't any way to tell if it will get delivered in 30 days. My car was built the first week of October and got invoiced to the dealer on October 10, but there's been no word since then.
1700 miles, it's great. Hoping to get a few more miles on it before I have to put it away. I live in the rust belt, Michigan. I've got to tell you it is envious,(green), and it is absolutely the best looking car GM has ever made. I love it.
I'm in the delivery in "who knows" time frame. I placed my order during the middle of August and was hoping I'd make the first four months cut. Unfortunately my luck ran out and I'll be waiting until January or later. On the bright side, the longer I wait, the bigger my downpayment gets.
My COOL was scheduled to be here last Wednesday. I "NEED" it to be here before the 1st anual West Coast Solstice Meet and Coast run this coming Saturday, the 4th of Nov. Everybody will be there with their new Sol and I will follow them to Big Sur in my Subaru Outback.
Sitting Duck, (Sal Orlando)
I am waiting for automatic transmission availability, as soon as that is an option I will be placing an order. Knee problems make using a clutch difficult yet not impossible. If not available for order in March, then I will suck it up and order or buy one with manual.
Only other worry is the no spare tire, but I guess the gunk in the can would work. In any respect, I really want this car for May or June of 2006.