Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

What's your status?

Forum member status.

3K views 26 replies 24 participants last post by  ELTGuy 
#1 ·
What is your status?

#2 ·
I'm hoping to have my car in 30 days or less, don't really know why its taken 16 days so far just sitting at 3800.

#4 ·
I chose awaiting delivery, next 30 days, although there really isn't any way to tell if it will get delivered in 30 days. My car was built the first week of October and got invoiced to the dealer on October 10, but there's been no word since then.

So I sure hope its within 30 days.

#7 ·
Feeling optomistic, I put 30-day delivery :)

If I had to put money on it, I'd go with 60 days :skep:

My salesguy expects delivery by nov21 - but since I'm still at broadcast (3400), I think the date he was looking at was probably a production date, not delivery. :(

#8 ·
I also chose delivery within the next 30 days.

Mine was built on 9/30 and was due at the dealer on 10/20, and I feel like it will be delivered either this week or next at the latest. I just feel it!!!!!!!

- bspate -

#9 ·
I also voted, waiting delivery next 30 days........but who really knows. :brentil:

Built (3800) the first week of Sept. The dealer was invoiced Oct 12th. But as of Thurs. last week (27th) still at the plant.

Vin # 1294

#12 ·
I'm in the delivery in "who knows" time frame. I placed my order during the middle of August and was hoping I'd make the first four months cut. Unfortunately my luck ran out and I'll be waiting until January or later. On the bright side, the longer I wait, the bigger my downpayment gets.

#13 ·
My COOL was scheduled to be here last Wednesday. I "NEED" it to be here before the 1st anual West Coast Solstice Meet and Coast run this coming Saturday, the 4th of Nov. Everybody will be there with their new Sol and I will follow them to Big Sur in my Subaru Outback. :(
Sitting Duck, (Sal Orlando)

#14 ·
I am waiting for automatic transmission availability, as soon as that is an option I will be placing an order. Knee problems make using a clutch difficult yet not impossible. If not available for order in March, then I will suck it up and order or buy one with manual.

Only other worry is the no spare tire, but I guess the gunk in the can would work. In any respect, I really want this car for May or June of 2006.

#16 ·
I just received word today that mine is scheduled for production the week of Nov 21st.

#18 ·
Need more categories

Ordered, bought something to hold me over summer. Liked it too much cancelled order. ;)

Ordered, but have bought something else during the wait, have cancelled order :(

Ordered, but bought something else to hold me over, thinking about cancelling :leaving:

Ordered, am doing so well with delayed gratification thing, thinking of cancelling order and becoming a Buddist Monk. :lol:

#19 ·
#23 ·
Moving Up

PubliusE said:
3231 was produced October 14. I hope it will be here soon, very soon.
Went to my Dealer today and found out that my car is moving up.

10/14 - 3800 (3231)
10/29 - 4B00
10/31 - 4000
10/31 - 4150

Come on baby! Hopefully just two more weeks. :)

#24 ·
My car was built on Oct. 5th. My dealer told my it was shipped on the 7th and was due to arrive on the 26th. I just called him to do a little more reasearch. He found out that it was just loaded on a train yesterday, the 31st. If I receive it by Thanksgiving I will be lucky. I AM DYING HERE!!!
I will not be able to drive my new Sol to the 1st anual West Coast Solstice Meet/Coast Run this Saturday in San Simeon. I am so bummed!!! :(
Sitting Duck

#25 ·
PubliusE said:
Went to my Dealer today and found out that my car is moving up.

10/14 - 3800 (3231)
10/29 - 4B00
10/31 - 4000
10/31 - 4150

Come on baby! Hopefully just two more weeks. :)
I don't know if it's good or bad but mine has been sitting at 3800 since the 14th, only 16 cars after yours.

#26 ·
Mine was bilt on the 27th of Sep and I'm still waiting.... and waiting.... La la la la la la.... :yawn:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.