Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to the forum. As of right now we are standing at 598 members! :smile The excitement is growing! :thumbs

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congrats, let's just keep the number of members under 20,000 so we all can get one of our own. :smile

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We probably could have more than that! Some people will be waiting for a more powerful version, while others may drift towards the Saturn version! :cool

·
Registered
23 Posts
you have a great point. It is exciting to see all of us anticipating this automobile that's not even going on sale for another 7-9 months. I can't wait to see it at the LA auto show in January.

·
Registered
151 Posts
welcome to everyone that does not post! i am at the very least waiting for the higher horspower version, and am likely to drift to the saturn version if it is indeed more "high end" than the solstice and has the power of the better pontiac with the sexay edgy styling of the vauxhaull (i sure hope so, otherwise sticking with the 'stice). so i'll be one of the last ones on the site to get one i would assume.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats to all our 600 members, and hello to Lynn and the other recent new members! :cheers

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Fformula88 said:
Congrats to all our 600 members, and hello to Lynn and the other recent new members! :cheers
And you're two posts away from being our first 1000 post member too. :thumbs

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:party
brentil said:
And you're two posts away from being our first 1000 post member too. :thumbs
Now its official, but only thanks to all the other members who keep posting new topics and keeping the Solstice discussion, speculation, and excitement going while we painfully wait for the release of the car! :thumbs

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Is this really an indication of your interest in the solstice, or just your attempts at being a post-wh*re... :jester

JUST KIDDING!!!, (pre-emptive before you take offense) :lol

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
solsticeman said:
Is this really an indication of your interest in the solstice, or just your attempts at being a post-wh*re... :jester

JUST KIDDING!!!, (pre-emptive before you take offense) :lol
Is there irony in the fact the member with the second highest post count is calling others post wh*res? :lol :jester

No offense taken! :thumbs Maybe its a little bit of both with some free time to waste while I am at work (I have posted very little from home)! Besides, making posts keeps the threads and the forum moving! :cheers

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Fformula88 said:
Is there irony in the fact the member with the second highest post count is calling others post wh*res? :lol :jester ...
Wondering if you were going to point that out... :cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts