Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now that we have broken out a few more forums, please try to be careful to post your new threads in the forum where it has the best fit.

Getting Your Solstice - everything about ordering, waiting, delivering and buying your Solstice

Solstice in the News - Any published press content about Solstice (reviews etc).

General Solstice Discussion - Anything that doesn't fit into the other Solstice categories

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guys and gals, I bumped this one up again for your review.

Please, if you post has anything to do with ordering, waiting, buying, allocations or delivering it need to get posted in the....

"Getting your Solstice" forum, not "General Solstice".

Thanks

·
Registered
542 Posts
Why is so hard to post new threads on this forum...not one to post new stuff often, I always forget how I posted my last thread...my point is, that posting threads is NOT intuitive on this site...very frustrating.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
wannasolstice2 said:
Why is so hard to post new threads on this forum...not one to post new stuff often, I always forget how I posted my last thread...my point is, that posting threads is NOT intuitive on this site...very frustrating.
It's not hard. If you have a general question, comment, or concern you can put it in General Solstice. If you want to talk about your Solstice, your order for a Solstice, or anything related to a particular Solstice, then it goes in "Getting your Solstice."

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
To see the various sub-forums you must click to the top of the forum "tree" somehow. There are a couple of ways to do that....

1. Click on the little "forums" link in the blue menu bar
2. Click on the "Pontiac Solstice Forum" link just above the blue menu bar

From there you'll be better able to see what sub-forum you are in.

Once at the top to can see and drill down into correct sub-forum by clicking on it's name.

·
Registered
168 Posts
mceb said:
Guys and gals, I bumped this one up again for your review.

Please, if you post has anything to do with ordering, waiting, buying, allocations or delivering it need to get posted in the....

"Getting your Solstice" forum, not "General Solstice".

Thanks
How about a thread for "Still Waiting For My Solstice". I plan on using that for a looooooong time.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I know how to find threads and respond to them but again, it is not intuitive to start a thread...

Am I missing something so blatant? I must be!

·
Registered
763 Posts
click the forums link at the top of the main page, click on the forum you want to post your thread in, click the start new thread button in the top left corner

·
Registered
515 Posts
pic showing what GradSoulStice was talking about.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
wannasolstice2 said:
I know how to find threads and respond to them but again, it is not intuitive to start a thread...

Am I missing something so blatant? I must be!
I am not sure what you are looking at that would make it difficult to figure out how to start a thread.

If you are in a forum, looking at the list of threads like here:
http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11

You will notice, at the upper left hand side of the list of threads is a button marked "New Thread: which you can push. It looks like this:

Then you can type in whatever you want, and your new thread will be added to the overall thread list.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I got it now...thanks for clearing this up for me!!!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Marco said:
How about a category called "Soon to be off topic?" :lol:

Yes, a "so long, farewell, auf wiedersehn good night....." . Sorry, but I think I might soon be reaching that stage.................................... :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts