Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
He could have at least put it under the hood. You have to make the picture larger to see it.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
ateam_77 said:
He could have at least put it under the hood. You have to make the picture larger to see it.
:glol: Guess you should have been more specific about where you wanted it!

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Looking sweet, John! Glad you have it. Perfect weather for top down riding!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Other option?

Your just lucky he didn't leave you a present on your rugs like my dog does! :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Should of used a majic marker instead of scratching it into the paint! :lol:

·
Registered
676 Posts
instant collectors item! adds another $5000 to the value of the car automatically. much more valuable than that little oval plaque on the dash.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
GMLinedog!!!! Shame on you! ;) You were only supposed to do the outside of the SuperMods cars. :lol:

·
Registered
976 Posts
Jerry Valley said:
instant collectors item! adds another $5000 to the value of the car automatically. much more valuable than that little oval plaque on the dash.

So what does that make the going rate for a solstice? $40k? And what small oval plaque? I though they were rectangular?

·
Registered
403 Posts
cadillacricket said:
So what does that make the going rate for a solstice? $40k? And what small oval plaque? I though they were rectangular?

ummm, the Ford Solstice . . . based on the F-150 . . .should be just under $40k . . . bigger storage area though :devil:

·
Registered
265 Posts
:lol: great pic! hey gmlinedog, when i get my vin can you do mine in maybe bright pink spraypaint? will look great on my sly sol!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Your welcome ! I'm just glad you finally got it after the long wait. Pretty soon I should have mine it's already made and passed inspection just waiting for it to ship. Have fun driving!

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
hehehe I got a good lauhg out of this one. :D

·
Registered
210 Posts
:glol: :glol: :D :D
That's really great! We all needed a good laugh, but I really do wish he could have signed all of our cars, but I know my shipped from the plant yesterday per my salesrep.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.