·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aha! Guess I never read that thread. Figured it must've been posted here before. S'pose I could have used the "search" feature.

Guess I'll have to be banished to newbieville now. Brentil, go ahead and put your mark on this one...

I'll do it for ya :brentil:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Has any major designer actually stayed with original mfg all the way through development to production and then developed second and third vehicles with same company? It seems like they move around faster than anyone can keep up. Maybe that explains the apparent solidification of the "one world look" to most cars. Just photochop grilles and taillights from Lexus to Infinity to Aud, etc, etc. Thank goodness for a freshness in the Kappa twins that is purely GM.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Think you might look to Japan with their "Job for life" philosophy. Think the Datsun (Nissan) 240, 260, 280Z & ZX were all done by the same people. But then that was based on the Toyoto 2000 designed by an out of house group. And it was based on a Jag E Type.

·
4,592 Posts
2KWK4U said:
Aha! Guess I never read that thread. Figured it must've been posted here before. S'pose I could have used the "search" feature.

Guess I'll have to be banished to newbieville now. Brentil, go ahead and put your mark on this one...

I'll do it for ya :brentil:

no worries! no such thing as a redundant thread until the Sol is anounced, we need something to talk about.

So how's the weather.............. :willy: :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
RODEO said:
no worries! no such thing as a redundant thread until the Sol is anounced, we need something to talk about.

So how's the weather.............. :willy: :lol:
Right now(check the time stamp), according to Al Sleet, the hippy-dippy weatherman persona of George Carlin..."Dark, and continued dark,,,ALL NIGHT,,until morning, when it'll start to get light."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts