Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my Sly Ebony #497 last week and as I say in my other other thread it is still perfect. For those in the 1000 that have your cars don't forget to call and get your free 1 year membership in GM MotorClub. The first 1000 received a letter in August telling you the number to call and I did so today. Only took 5 minutes and now I have 24hr. towing, flat tire change, emergency fuel, lockout help and many other benefits for the entire family and for every vehicle---not just the Solstice.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
gvoeller said:
Got my Sly Ebony #497 last week and as I say in my other other thread it is still perfect. For those in the 1000 that have your cars don't forget to call and get your free 1 year membership in GM MotorClub. The first 1000 received a letter in August telling you the number to call and I did so today. Only took 5 minutes and now I have 24hr. towing, flat tire change, emergency fuel, lockout help and many other benefits for the entire family and for every vehicle---not just the Solstice.
:agree: My membership went into effect October 1st.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Thanks for the reminder. Just got mine today and I already let this vacate my mind.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts