Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Article quoting newspaper about a F1k customer in a quandry over keeping car at MSRP, or turning a potential $10,000 implies that Lori Queen suggested www.solsticeforum.com (yes, right here) as THE souce for those wanting to buy a Solstice. :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
We're a force to be reckoned with, alright. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Just never be smug. ;) I always go over to miata.net and get humbled about once a month or so... :lol:

>50,000 members, dunno how many moderators and zookeepers (administrators), buttloads of posts... all about a single car.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
solsticeman said:
Just never be smug. ...
>50,000 members, dunno how many moderators and zookeepers (administrators), buttloads of posts... all about a single car.
Never fear. Underdog is here!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
solsticeman said:
I always go over to miata.net and get humbled about once a month or so... :lol:
And the amount of automotive expertise in the Power, Handling and Autocross forums is almost mind boggling. Even if you don't own a Miata, those three are worth regular reading.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
solsticeman said:
Just never be smug. ;) I always go over to miata.net and get humbled about once a month or so... :lol:

No, not smug. Just confident. ;)

:lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.