Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a free service to Solstice Forum members I will gladly take your car home for the weekend to " check it out and put it through its paces. :D

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Gmlinedog said:
As a free service to Solstice Forum members I will gladly take your car home for the weekend to " check it out and put it through its paces. :D
Throw in delivery and you will get some takers. :lol:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Gmlinedog said:
I think your signature (ala Bob Lutz) would be greatly appreciated! If we just give you our vins...you could put your GMLINEDOG on them and we would know it was built with TLC ! :cool:

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Fortyninenorth said:
Throw in delivery and you will get some takers. :lol:
Yea, let me come down and get my car out of the back lot and you can drive it all you want :thumbs:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Are you sure you are not doing that already linedog.
I decided to watch the traffic cam yesterday for a bit and saw a black, red and have a picture of a cool from the cam.
I noticed today the cam is stuck but not facing the plant, could someone climb that pole and position it toward the plant. :)

Here is the Silver Sol below from yesterday.

Cool Solstice

·
5,641 Posts
dcon said:
Are you sure you are not doing that already linedog.
I decided to watch the traffic cam yesterday for a bit and saw a black, red and have a picture of a cool from the cam.
I noticed today the cam is stuck but not facing the plant, could someone climb that pole and position it toward the plant. :)

Here is the Silver Sol below from yesterday.

Cool Solstice
Camera captures from a State Trafiic Cam.

I LOVE THIS SITE! :lol: :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
I wish that I had captured the car hauler the other day,
Maybe it would have calmed down some of the rants, maybe not :)

·
Registered
233 Posts
dcon said:
I wish that I had captured the car hauler the other day,
Maybe it would have calmed down some of the rants, maybe not :)
It may have calmed the rants; regardless, it never hurts to try... :lol: I just eat up every pic that anyone posts. Can't ever have enough. :crazy: I'll try to remember that when I get my Sol...... :jester:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
No Miata Cams in So. Cal........

dcon said:
I noticed today the cam is stuck but not facing the plant, could someone climb that pole and position it toward the plant.
No camera's on the new Miata here in California. I've seen them at the port. No interest from anyone. Styling on the new Miata........probably done by Dove Soap. The car actually looks like a Bar of Soap.
:lol:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
ntouched said:
No camera's on the new Miata here in California. I've seen them at the port. No interest from anyone. Styling on the new Miata........probably done by Dove Soap. The car actually looks like a Bar of Soap.
:lol:
Don't insult Dove that way! :lol:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Too Kind

Gmlinedog said:
Gmlinedog, You are too kind, appreciate the offer but the mileage from Az. would be just a little too much. I will however appreciate your autograph under the clamshell

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey GMLine dog, my Cool was on the schedule for this past week. How about you test drive it here and dinner's on me? Thanks for everything you add to the forum and the care you add to the Sol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts