Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a Die Cast model of the Solstice from my dealer. They didn't have to do this but they did, I hope others have good experiences from their dealer as I have had so far. :willy:

And no I am not one of the first 1000.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
I stopped at my dealer's showroom yesterday to show them the photo book I received last week. As soon as I was done showing them the pics, the salesman who "got" me my Solstice showed up with two different Solstice brochures and a Sosltice pin that he had put away for me. I have already been given posters and the full size banner in the original box from GM. I may have some delivery issues with GM but I have no issues at all with my dealer. They have been wonderful, helpful and have at all times put up with my hundreds of questions and comments without once offering to throw me out of their showroom. They have been great! If you are near western Pennsylvania and need a good GM dealer, just PM me and I'll give you their name and phone number.

·
Registered
284 Posts
My dealer has been storing a bunch of posters, signs, etc. for the guy who got the 1st 1000 and for me since I tried for one but settled for 1st allocation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts