Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friend of mine called to tell me he picked his Solstice yesterday. O.K. , I almost lost it too.

His arrived via the GranTurismo 4 game, said it handled real well! Also said it was a sharp looking car.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Yes, that it is. GT4 is where I FIRST learned of this great car, I won it and was like WTF is this thing—a Pontiac? Whoa, it's FR? Let's see what it can do. So I drove it a couple times and thought 'WOW! out of all the FR cars I have driven with this game, this one has the most balanced handling (for stock).' I mean to tell you, this thing is sweet! It is so responsive even at the edge of traction. Where other cars would either understeer or oversteer, this one always seems to be predictable. You can catch your slide and bring it right back under control, it's fantastic! I've snapped a couple pics of it. I wish I had more now, but I can't get any as I'm still working on my 24 hour Nurburgring endurance race. What car would you guess I might be driving? YEP! I'll get some more photos when I'm done, and also (as mentioned before) I'll post up a nice video of some highlights of me and the Sol at the Ring. Here's the pics, enjoy:

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man, those pictures are amazing, wish I had the game so I could check it out, guess I'll be visiting my buddy this weekend!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Is there any doubt that a coupe should be made?! Beautiful.

Sweet pix, love the shot under the bridge.

If GM would just make a performance coupe (pipedream is a V6) they could dig into the V6 McStang sales, and with the 'vert, take a huge chunk of the Miata market.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts