Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, what are you doing about the front license plate requirement in Colorado?

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts

·
1,492 Posts
Those who have their car so far in the Club

numbbers said:
Hey guys, what are you doing about the front license plate requirement in Colorado?
Well as you can see:Check out pics from our first meet and greet in the thread "Welcome to Colorado Meet and Greet" or better yet come to April 8th meet at Red Rocks.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I have looked at those pics, and I didn't see any front plates. That is why I wanted to know what you are doing. Are you just ignoring the requirement for a front plate, or has someone contacted the state about an exzemption?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Ohio has a front plate requirement also.:brentil: It's run at your own risk, or drive 130 M.P.H. and the deputy will be so excited he won't look for a front plate.:lol: Yeah I was on the S.O.S. run in Ohio.:yesnod:

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Warthog said:
Ohio has a front plate requirement also.:brentil: It's run at your own risk, or drive 130 M.P.H. and the deputy will be so excited he won't look for a front plate.:lol: Yeah I was on the S.O.S. run in Ohio.:yesnod:
Warthog, post to the thread below so we can all keep track of each other.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Devoking,
I will as soon as I find a pic of my ugly mug.
By the way did you get the brake lights fixed yet ? They only came on at traffic lights. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Warthog said:
Devoking,
I will as soon as I find a pic of my ugly mug.
By the way did you get the brake lights fixed yet ? They only came on at traffic lights. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is the only time that you need them.....:lol: :lol:

"A" Team wanna be.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts