Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can find/buy the lower grill,and preferrably the lower it connects to,and the underside chin plate?
Mine are pretty beat up,and broken.Got a parking stop block that scrubbed em up pretty good not long after I bought the car,then the racoons broke some more.
I was installing front sway bar yesterday,and decided it was time to look for replacing this stuff.Thanks for any leads.
I searched but couldnt find any info on any of the lower body parts.
Thanks,Paul

·
Registered
7,164 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 'chin' is all part of the bigger bumper molding - not separate. The grill insert may be available separately though. For part searches, just go to nalleygmc.com and plug in your car make and model. Search for 'grill'. You'll find all the parts diagrams and number there (providing they have them in stock).

Here, did it for you: GRILLE/RADIATOR. Fits: 2008 Pontiac Solstice TURBO 2 DR CONVERTIBLE | Nalley Buick GMC Brunswick
Thank you ts! Woooo $83 for that little piece of honeycomb plastic :ack:

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Thank you ts! Woooo $83 for that little piece of honeycomb plastic :ack:
That's list price (or close to). Once you know the part number, just check with crateenginedepot.com - or even do a google search on the part number ("gm part ####"). Don't forget to include shipping though, many places sell cheap but inflate the shipping costs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The "chin plate", the plastic piece underneath the bumper that covers the radiator and looks like a skid plate, is actually what they call the air deflector. I got mine stuck on a parking block and needed to have it replaced. I found mine on eBay for about $40, although gmpartsdirect.com also has it. Your local GM service center can also order it for you. The GM part number is 10345219.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts