Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: 2006 Pontiac Solstice convertible with LS1 V8, AR5 5 speed manual. Z0K springs and shocks, TSW Nurburgring wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE760. Z06 cam, LS6 springs, BBK shorty headers, Magnaflow mufflers, Autometer gauges, aluminum pedals. Fast 'n' Loud! The build was done by a forum member. https://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f65/my-ls1-ar5-swap-build-up-73438/ $18k, Serious inquiries only. Don't need to sell, just don't drive it enough. Test rides will need to be scheduled, car doesn't see rain. Metro Detroit area.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
If this is the car I think it is, I watched stages of this car being built.... Very well done!

Varsity, right Red Menace?????

·
Premium Member
10,295 Posts
Have you had it Dyno or do you know the HP been made by this motor?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No dyno or idea of hp, conservative guess is 375 crank. For me, it is plenty. I know guys like hp bragging rights, but if you can't get it to the ground and it goes up in smoke, what's the point?

·
Premium Member
10,295 Posts
OK, thanks I thought it would be just below 400 BHP because the cam and headers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You may be right, Latin Venom, I didn't want to overstate what I could not prove, so I stayed conservative at 375. I certainly wouldn't be afraid of a Mallett Solstice with a LS2.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts