Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wrecked my car, mostly body panel damage, car running afterwards no power train damage.

Parting it out, 30 K on power train

PM with items your looking for and we can go from there. As I take it apart I'll list items.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Wrecked my car, mostly body panel damage, car running afterwards no power train damage.

Parting it out, 30 K on power train

PM with items your looking for and we can go from there. As I take it apart I'll list items.
PM'd ya about the powertrain.

-J

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might have been a little too quick on this listing.

The car is all stock. Most body panels were damaged but I'll post a list once we have it parted.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm interested in the rubber seal that goes up the a-pillars and across the top of the windshield that seals the top to the windshield (if its in good condition-no holes, rips, or tears). PM me with any details.

·
Registered
7 Posts
GXP muffler

Will take the GXP muffler with tips plus the rear dual exhaust fascia. Just cut inlet pipe but leave 2 or 3 inches to weld to for easy shipping. Scott

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hello, do you have a clear title and how much for the whole car or whats left of it. Thanks Norm

You can PM me once you clear some of your messages

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Sorry to hear about your Baby . I know how I felt when mine got wrecked but not totaled. PM sent

1 - 20 of 30 Posts